Monday, January 09, 2006

Work. work, work.....

Man life sucks when you have to work…..I had to book like 2 hours of hard labor today, along with 12 for last week. It's almost like I got a job. But all my hard work is not for not (see I can still talk Wisconsin). We at Mitch Man enterprises are hard at work scheming how to over-throw the status quote. There’s been lots of cutting, grinding, drilling, welding and gluing happ’n along with a lot of Duct-Taping. With all this hard work going on it’s hard for me to get in my Blog up-dates. It cut’s into my skiing, biking and TV time.

Was able to log some good riding this week-end even if I stack’r up twice on the ice. If I head up “Red Canyon” with the cross bike you can ride till your little heart is content…But man can’t live by biking alone…….So, I must take a break from this merciless machine and going skiing. All this work is making me tired. I thinking I need to get an “Illegal” to do all this work. That way I can get back to do what I do best!