Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My New Sport

You got to love this guy's Well the Olympic are right around the corner…..I can’t wait for the 24 hour coverage of figure skating. Why are the gayest sports the ones to gets the most airtime? Plus it's a far, far stretch to call it a SPORT. But thats another rant……..and one I don’t have time for, got to get back to work. But I will say anything that is judged isn’t not a sport. That’s why I can’t stand the X-Games. Here my Olympic production. The Man, King “B” Miller will not be on the ski team come Olympic time… I think he’s going to tell them to "Go to Hell" and race as an independent just like the Killer from Minn. (Kristina Koznick). He’s been on the brink telling them “GO F$%^ YOURSELF” for a long time now and the most resent thing may be the straw that breaks it……it would be great! THe USSA is more F’d up then NORBA.

Back to work........Man my boss is an A-hole, OUT!