Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tak'ner South.......

Well it’s like never ending snow here and the out-look is for more snow……..Thats the good news. The bad news is (and I thought I never say this) I need to warm my bones in the sun. I’m going to pack’r up and head over to Gateway this weekend and ride. Now why would a guy go ride this weekend with all this snow to ski you ask. Well I signed up to do the VOS (Valley Of Sun) staged race. This means two things, well maybe three or more. But I need to put some miles on my legs. Two I need to finish the TT bike. The project I was hoping to put on hold until May. Three put some miles on my legs. Four test ride “P1”. Five put some miles on my legs. Six get some really work done LOL.

I’ve got like a month to get it together but one way or another I’ll Get’r’done……but I'm looking forward to putting the Hammer Down........