Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Day "4"

Four days equal "0" miles........

I've been doing nothing and I mean nothing! I've put on two pounds in four days and lov'n it. I should be a stout plus 5 at the end of this do nothing phase. Just got a load of new cross parts. It's Christmas in July.....Now I just need to build it.

I'm going to take the big wheel 1x1 to CB this weekend. I'm just going to run support for Sandy so I'll just be taking it easy.

I've got a great business idea I'm working on. "VeloTaxi" how cool is that? It would shuttle people about Vail and Aspen. I'm working on a business plan right now and will be ready to meet with the town VIP's next month. I would like to get four cab's up and running before the ski season. This means I need to get Cab’s by September to get them fitted ski racks. Well more on this later…..

Now were did I put the TV remote?