Thursday, July 28, 2005

Day "5" and 4 pounds.......

I’m kind’ a lik’n this do nothing eat anything lifestyle....and I don’t feel guilty at all! Today I’ve had:
2-Dounuts
6-Cookies
1-Baggel
1-Brownie (Not the female kind)
And the day is only half over. Well I’m going to break the streak today and ride. I was thinking of doing “Lookout Mountain” Loop on my Cross Bike. But it’s not finish yet. So it looks like a mountain bike ride. This shouldn’t really count because it’s just a mountain bike ride. So I guess the streak is still on. I’m thinking about selling off the mountain bike gear and making the total transformation to go all “Euro”, Road and Cross only. The next MTB race I’m thinking about running my Cross bike. If that goes well all the MTB crap is gone! But they do make good backup bikes, so maybe I’ll keep the Big Wheel 1x1……when you think about it, it’s got 700c wheels so is it a MTB or just a Cross bike with goofy bars? Mmmmmm

A new Empella Bonfire SL or a Ridley Supercross May be on tap for this seasons work. I've been lusting after one or the other! Their so Sleek and Sexy! I must have one! It a sickness I tell you……