Monday, May 23, 2005

Me, Lance and Bode!

Do you want to go RAFTING? Well some dude try it this week, he’s dead! I can’t believe someone would try it. 45 years old from Ill. I’m positive he was an expert river man from North Chicago….Yea right. With all the hot weather the snow pack is melting and the rivers are raging. Even the small creeks look like the Colorado.



Well last night I did 2 hours on the TT bike, tempo work and tweaking the fit. It fits well and rolls like a train. It doesn’t climb well or accelerate fast but once it rolling it holds speed without much effort. With the two tempo efforts 20 min.s each 23 mph avg. each without much sweating. I’m going to lower my hand position a little at this point but that’s about it. I’m hoping to cover the 35k in a couple of min.s under an hour(23.5 avg). That’s my target. But if I could get it close to the double nickel I would be happy as Goat riding Look Out Mountain. BC it’s my first real “TT” I’m not banking on a lot just want to have a good effort and know I give it 101%.





So back to the Casting call the team might get some great exposure. After the Aspen race Sandy and I were approached by a producer shooting a Subaru commercial. They are looking for Bike and Ski Racers to be in it. We both did a prelim video shot and interview.We should know if we'll get a “Call back” by the end of the week. Maybe it will be with Lance or Bode, wouldn’t that be a gas. Maybe my ticket to Hollywood! Goat will be so jealous……me and Lance Hang’n in Aspen. Now that’s liv’n