Thursday, May 26, 2005

lots to do

Well I’ve hacked up more dust, I’ve developed Black Lug. For a Town race it was well put together and the venue was awesome. Plus free beer afterwards. Now that right after my Milwaukee heart. There were about 350 racers signed up at the start and the course had a 2 mile road lead out with a 5 mile loop. One kill short steep climb of about 800’ and two others a little longer but not as steep with lots of killer single track The only thing I’ve got to complain about is the dust, my MTB skills and my bikes inability to run in the middle of the cog set without mystery shifting. I guess I’ll have to give it a tune up. It was a little disheartening spinning my butt off as others powered away up the climbs. But hell it was good train and tune up for the up coming tour. The next race I’ll have the bike running on all cylinders. I’ll have too so I don’t get my door blown off by Sandy. Man, she is really getting strong as a rider.
Well tomorrow I travel to Utah so there is lots to do…..I wonder what Goats doing right now?