Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Hitt'n it! Climbing with Kitties!


Mario Cipollini, Boom Boom Boonen or G Hincapie ain't got nothing on me, yes these guys are bad but I'm so much better looking! I can’t lose enough weight to be a climber and don’t have the leg speed to be a sprinter. So, I’ve taken a page from the goat training system. The key for me to win is to get strong. I’ve been climbing, climbing and climbing some more. I’ve been doing two climbing work out a week. One up to Sunlight Ski Area and the other up Run Mountain and take about a hour 15 to the high point. I just put my MP3 player on, crank it up and ride. I really into this Germen Techno stuff. Check it out, this stuff is great for climbing and who wouldn’t love to climb with Kitties? They have some song that last for 18 min.s and all at a prefect 90bmp. For legs speed there's always these guys! (this is not for kids) You can get lots of thier stuff on http://www.mp3search.ru/

The Goat would “so punk” with this stuff coming out the XB.......