Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'm over it....

Ok, ok…..I was knox’d off the group by a LAPPED teammate in a crit. The pace was hot so it was single file lap after lap and if you missed a wheel, ka-boom you where gone! About half way into it a lapped teammate was trying to grab on and I gave a spot riding a 20th but he kept letting a gap that I had to cover, not once, not twice but three times……witch put me on the rivet. I was so piss’d at the time pushing him into the curb seem like a good option and as luck would have it I couldn’t cover the next one and ka-boom me and about 10 guys got hammered. Yes, I know you should have the skills to cover but some days you just can only do so much work and it was one of those days. It’s just a piss’r. Would I had the wheels to win? No, but I was in for the finish at least…and I'll never let a guy in again.