Thursday, January 17, 2008

Victim number one, “the Baconator” after viewing all the warning signs in-store. I was going to go for the traditional Wendy’s “Single”. But at a measly 430 calories this quest was not even close enough. I was in a calorie crazed state……
Now Classic Triple with cheese AND bacon. Was the champ at 980 cal’s……It sure made me happy.
But it was just lacking something…..What was that you ask!!! MORE BACON!!!!Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you with… THE BACONATOR! Now, as one would expect, this burger was far from the picture. Both in flavor and quality. Just take a look at it again. I’ll give you a moment to take in its 830 calorie glory. This is a magical meal in all of its greasy goodness. Coupled with fries and of course a DEIT Coke (who needs the extra Cal’s???) and you are lay’n down a cool 1370 (90% of my daily, but sometimes you got to have what you got to have)……..NICE!!!
It should be illegal to create such a lustfully horrendous product.