Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Hay Bra!!!

I’m really getting sick of people who think they’re “Counter-Culture” by taking one particular of cycling and calling the rest mainstream. Let’s face it biking as a sport it’s NOT mainstream! It is really dumb to see people actually playing stereotypes. “I’m a messenger or a 1x1er” and too cool in my “Counter-Culture” lifestyle to keep from learning more about others in my sport………………s. I happen to consider an mtn biking guy, I build frames (specifically 29er 1x1’s) but own a flashy road and TT bike and wear spandex with colorful helmet, full on and race it. Does this say anything whatsoever about whom I am or what I represent? No! I’m a cyclist!

Grow up, Dude “I’m a messenger” too cool for you! Your “Counter-Culture” lifestyle Stopped when GF started making that POS Rig.....you are the same as me NOW! Just another cyclist. Get another tat and GET A LIFE Bra! and drop the Attitude.