Monday, September 12, 2005

I hate being sick….

I’ve been trying to shake a summer cold now for 2-weeks and it not going well. I’m just hoping I’m all clear for the opening Cross Race this weekend in Breckenridge. It’s not a bad cold just a little tweak’r and a head full of snot. One benefit is I’ve perfected my farmer blow.
Yesterday was Sandy’s last tri-athlalon for the year. She totally drilled the women’s field on the bike with the fastest spilt by over a min. But even though she had a better swim she still lost time. Still finishing the top 5 and winning her group and some $500 dollars in cash and prizes. Nice!
I also heard from “The Champ” this weekend. He’s alive and well. Sounds like he’s got some major life changes coming up, all for the better I think. Doesn’t sound like he’s got much biking left in him this season. That's ok just so he doesn’t get fat and out of shape. I'd hate to have to go kick his ass.