Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Baron got Cross?

Last night I did my first real cross workout. How did it go MitchMan? I puked! That’s how it went. Too many days sick, too many days not running, too many days eating cookies, too many days watching the Playboy channel……..But hell it was still fun even if I rode home with chunks of lunch in my mouth. The bike is fun, and the running is ok, but the remount is killing me. I must be holding my breath or something because the heart rate hits the ceiling upon the leap of faith back on the bike. But wouldn’t you hold your breath too? I think so….it’s something I need to work on.

I wonder if the Baron got his Cross ride on order?

Well, well, well….the nights are getting colder, the days shorter that can only mean one thing. The really cold riding weather is a head. Yes, it’s still get up into the 80’s everyday, but I’m talking about the deep freeze. You know Dec, Jan and Feb. Last year I did have to deal with the deep freeze riding in the Front Range because 70’s were common place. But here in the Canyon it avg.s like 50deg.s……Now that’s cold!