Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"Here's to life, liberty, and the pursuit of dumpiness."

A glorious and Godly arrangement between two people
The use of aerosol hair-products for these events alone contributed to 5% of all ozone depletion between the years 1977 and 1991.
Now this guys got it RIGHT! Un-like this dumbass! Speaking of dumbass! I don’t hate Wal-Mart, I hate the scum that reside in my (or your) town that shop at Wal-Mart. It’s filled with people that crawled out of a Rob Zombie movie, just put down the crack pipe and stumbled in for a few things. The check out lines always takes forever. I feel like if I am in there for more than 15 minutes I start picking up diseases. I learned the hard way; go to the bathroom before leaving your house if you are going to Wal-Mart. I’ve been to cleaner bathrooms at Adult Book stores…… OUT!