Wednesday, October 10, 2007

First Things First

So I built up the New Cross Bike today. Its sweeter then the Ambrosia Chocoholic Jeffery D used to make………Light for hopp’n like a long eared rabbit…

Gunn’y Cross this weekend…..The question now is what gear? I’m thinking 40X17 but maybe something else. First I'm going to put some chain Lube here, then here, then here and a little over here.......

Then I'm might do a little of this
and wash it down with this........

Now I'm ready!

10. No dumb ass roadie teams using “tactics” as a excuse to sit on.
9. Gives you a good excuse to buy another bike.
8. No capri wearing fixie dorks (unless you are in Portland).
7. Any weather this side of Katrina is not grounds for cancellation.
6. More Cowbell! (I will add any song with Cowbells ROCK’s)
5. Unless you are Rosie O’Donnells back waxer, your job will seem easier on Monday (if you’ve got one).
4. Bunny Hop
3. Dick Cheney does not race ‘cross
2. No one has ever died racing ‘cross. But you could be the first!
1. If the religious nuts ever find out how much fun it is, it will be banned.