Friday, March 30, 2007

Letting the boys air out!!!!!

Yea I've been working.... Top Secret stuff has been going on at MM cycles! I’ve got the first gen “2” Mr Bigg off the line and ready for ID and clear coat! I’ve been testing two proto types and LOVE this one! So it’s a done deal…….Now you may ask “MM how have you kept such a big thing under warps all winter” but I wouldn’t tell…….and I’m most likely riding not blabbing on about how I’m going to make a better world…….
Eccentric BB to provide chain tension and standard vertical dropouts - double-butted chromoly tubes about a pond lighter…….

51mm International Standard disc brake mount. No sissy ass rim brakes………

68mm bottom bracket as always

27.2mm seatpost, Yes I’m going main steam…….

It’s has a little lower BB, I did say a little lower BB not a GF “drag on the ground BB” but a nice position…..

New paint PPG paint system……..available in any color black you like! No Gay Colors Freddy!…….its the number one rule here!

Geometry is based on a 80mm and it prefers a rigid fork Pussy!

Yes! This frame can accomodate a big 29 x 2.3 you big fat fatty……… That what I'm riding, so don't ask!

This is the 16” but 18’s and 20’s are just around the corner…….so don’t give me shit…..

Effective Top Tube 23.25"
Seat Tube 16.75"
Standover Height 28"
Head Angle 71
Seat Angle 74.5
Head Tube 3.25"
Wheelbase 42.5"
Chainstay 17.25"

All this for about 2.1 kg………….are you man enough?

That’s the good, the bad its a little more price then Gen “1” but hay you’ve got money…..SPEND IT!!


Yes Goat it's ours........But only if you go on a diet "Fat boy"