Thursday, January 25, 2007

Weight of consciousness

I’m all jack-up with no place to go………Butch’y been in town riding his ass off and I’ve been seating on it but tomorrow I’m on! The weather is breaking and this guy a itch’n to ride! Now that I’m a buck and a half the cold goes right through me. But that’s ok b/c I hate the cold now I just have another reason NOT to go out into it. With the VOS race coming quick it will be nice to get some more core miles.

WTF all this doping news I can’t keep up………just read Cycling New is like reading the Funny papers.

The GTI is gone! I’ll miss it, but it just didn’t fit into the fleet. I need something more man like! Plus at the Lazy “M” bigger is better, More ranch, More redneck! Just trying to fit in to the lifestyle here in the hills and being seen a black little German sewing machine will get you dragged behind a F350…... I better not let then see my smooth as silk body…..OUT

O-yea the X-games are in town.......Time to wear my baggie pants and drag my ass around.