Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back to work.....well my kind of work!


Well I sneezed for the first time yesterday. Now I won’t say it was like the day I hit the tree but it did take about 10min.s to get my shit back together………I’m all jack up because I got out and did a couple of turns in the back bowls today and hung out at the Starbucks in “Happy Valley”. Tomorrow I’m back on the seat post…Got to start those base miles soon (whatever they are, it’s just fun to ride). There’s nothing like skiing, biking or sex to put a smile on my face. If only I could find a way to do all three for a triple orgasm!
I’m turning into a fly-weight. The weight is just fallen off this year. I haven’t been near this weight since HS. It’s pretty funny because most of my adult life I was always trying to put it on and build muscle for ski racing. Hanging out in the gym doing two-a-days and all that. I laughed at all these little wimpy light weights. The past few years have been an eye opener. If I’m ever going to be a half-assed climber the muscle and fat have to go (at this point 25% of my body mass) No more flexing at the beach for me……..