Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Espresso me, Please

Well, well, wwwwwwhat? I was going to lay low until cross season started up but things come up and you need to be flexible. Some will lay the smack-down this week in a group and or trail ride. Others will lay it on the starting line….I’d stack my riding schedule as one hurt nut sack. Why do training rides when you can Race?

Monday: Rest (And I love to rest, it’s what I do best) and Espresso
Tuesday: Road ride up 4-mile canyon (It’s a nice 11 mile climb with some rolling flats on the top)
Wednesday: Mr. Bigg and I are heading over to Beck for some MTB action.
Thursday: More rest (you can never get enough)
Friday: I’m going to breakout the 9-speed MTB for the 1st time in six months for a little STXC fun.
Saturday: More and more Crit fun……
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday: More racing action…..It’s my fav race, big climbs and smok’n down hills.

I’m packing all my yearly MTB racing in one week…..then I’m laying low till cross season. Well maybe not……