Monday, March 13, 2006

Spring has Sprung.....


Right! It started snowing Friday and hasn’t stopped. I think we got a little over 12” last night and 20” for the weekend. But with my sickness dragging me down I only could skied. It just couldn’t bring myself to drive over to Fruita to ride. Plus I just didn’t want to suffer that bad. Looks like I’ll need to start base all over again. Sick for a week and a week off the bike and I’m shot…..But with all the snow it was epic over a Williams Peak. The dog to more face shot that then a monkey at a carney game. I’ve got some great pic’s but can’t find my camera right now……maybe that will be my mission for today. I’ve never be sick more them two days in my life and this is day eight…….maybe I should go get some of those “Goat Pills”.

It’s going to be back in the 50’s tomorrow so after this (my 3rd already) Espresso I think I’ll head back over to Williams for some more sweet fresh turns……I can always ride TOMORROW…..right.

O-yea, I’ve posted some sweet “29er” frame-sets up on E-bay with a very low “Spring Sale” price. Anybody that reads this Blog and buys one gets the new “MM Cycles” Tee-shit along with all the other fun stuff.