Monday, October 31, 2005

How about a big glass of MUD?

Well yesterdays cross race was just like it should be. Mud up to your knees. That might be a little exaggerated but it was muddy. Snowed all night and then switched to rain. Made it just like a cross race should be……



With all that I was able to slip/slide my way to the finish in the top spot along with sandy. Who wraped up the points overall for the second year running. I think with yeaterdays win I'll move up for a shot at the overall too.


I’ve got some great pictures from Moab that I’ll post up later; I don’t know why I’ve not gone there more. I’m only 3 hours away. Maybe I’ll have to make it there for some good winter training. Never did hook up with Butch and the boyz. In the great state of Utah they have not got around to building cell towers yet. So I couldn’t get a handle on their 20. But still got to ride some epic trails on the epic……..