Monday, February 23, 2009

O-Baby

I've been doing some Ski racing this year, I know it's been awhile..... but I've been cleaning up in the SL, and GS. The Championships are coming up but the competition has been complaining.....Now I've got to take some test....I wounder if Levi had the same problems at the T of C......

Got some good miles in this weekend....Sat; GJ to Utah over the monument. The big piss'r is it's now $4 for a bike.....and $7 for a car.....WTF, I want change! I'm green on a bike, low impact, I want FAIRNESS.......OBAMA change please! They should pay me to ride my bike dam'it! F'bush, I know it's his fault.
Then it was up to the ZG.....temp's in the 60's. So I slid down Easy Street to
hang with the beautiful people......I almost got a new pair of jeans at Boggles.......only $276.00. They were on sale. But I couldn't stuff them in my Jersey.