Thursday, October 26, 2006

Feeling like a Jew Boy.....

Is that and accident ahead?
No it’s just some fat doughnut eating fascism lover…..”What’s up boys? Is that an M16 in your pants or you just glad to see me? Fuck Off Dick Head! I’m going for coffee is that ok?”
Yesterday I finely got a taste of the future and it sucks. Some douche bag shoots a Cop so they (The State police) turned Nazi and locked the place down. Which turned my my trip for Espresso into a rape of my personal freedoms. Don’t give me your crap about if we catch just one it’s all worth it. Fuck That! “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety” Who said that?…..I hate fucking Nasi Cop’s…..”It’s just a little road block” yea and that how the Nasi’s started rounding up the Jews. It’s the slippery slope and the eroding of the foundations of freedom.
These guys had rock hard winkys because they got to stand around with their big guns a hassling people all day….Homeland security…Nuff of that.
head'n up to Williams today with 14”s of fresh laying on the ground the dog is locking in the 4 wheel drive and we are making tracks, OUT.